Sunday 26 June 2011

Prescription drug nightmare

I am lying on the couch dictating this to my beautiful husband I am so weak at the moment that all I can say is I have been the victim of nearly a three year journey of the most in describable mental and physical pain caused by medical malpractice in the administration of prescription drugs.

 There pyscho active qualities and failure to get informed consent or notify people of there addictive qualities has nearly killed me over a hundred times I'm a Christian and praying for the ability to stay alive to tell my testimony to the world so that no one else will have to suffer the same agony.Please pray for me my husband Aaron who has not left my side for close to three years and for my beauitiful son  Noah who is nearly three.

I have quite literally been experienced the horrors equal to a concentation camp and have fought so hard to stay Alive for my son.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Deborah, I'm Sammy, Nikkey;s sister. I have heard about your struggle and am praying for you. Starting a blog is the best thing you can do right now! There's amazing Christian blog support out there.
    My friend Simone suffers from depression http://www.greatfun4kidsblog.com/ and she is a wonderful incredible girl. She has started a private blog especially for girls like you and her.
    Anyway, welcome! I have done a post about you and linked back to your blog. You should have a lot of love coming your way soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do ALL things through Christ who gives you strength!!!

    praying for your recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs, hopefully this sharing of your struggles will help you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. **huge hugs**
    depression is the pits - I'm at the other end of the tunnel now - it took a long time but I did it - I don't talk about my struggle on my blog, however, I do on Simone's special blog xxx

    ReplyDelete